Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Remnants 19 - epic music is epic

I was literally grinning beyond voluntary control as I was listened to this song for the first time (which, for the record, was around 11:19 on January 31, 2011)


in the land of twilight, under the moon
written and composed by Kajiura Yuki
vocals by FictionJunction members Yuriko Kaida, Kaori, Keiko, and Wakana

Seriously, after every time I listen to this song, it stays in my head for at least a few hours. Or maybe it just seems that way because I like it so much that I listen to it more than once in a few hours. And while I'm listening to it I suddenly feel like I have super powers. But my mind is made clear enough to know that I actually don't (if it didn't clear my mind, I'd have been in limbo the first time I listened to it, by rule of 11:00 fail). So it's not like a drug or an alternate dimension or anything, unlike Life Balance (again, more on that later). It's just epic. And I just started 5 sentences with conjunctions, probably because I'm too spellbound by this song to even care.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Crap and clicking the post comment button stopped the playing! That sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grammar? WHO CARES 'BOUT THAT SHTUFF ANYMORE.

    ReplyDelete